USA Business Choice
Level Funded Self-Funded Plans
Please view the following information video and click
here to access additional information on Level Funded Self-Funded Plans!
- A Risk-Management approach to providing employee health coverage.
- A unique answer for smaller employers trying to save money on the cost of group health insurance and brokers who would like to transition their groups to the self-funded arena
- Group size: 26-200 lives. (Claims data is preferred for groups over 100 lives.)
- The predictability of a level monthly cost- there are no extra charges if there are high claims.
- Unused claim fund is refunded to the plan at the end of the plan year.
- Internal pooling point maximizes potential for employer refund.
- Stop Loss insurance offers full protection from larger claims.
- ERISA plan that is exempt from many of the new federal Affordable Care Act provisions.